Do you have standard procdure for the way you describ gem color?
- We describe gem color according to the intensity of the color when viewed under the natural light. The adjectives; Vivid, Top, Best and Rich are used for describing gemstones with high color intensity; Medium and Nice are used for gemstones with intermediate color intensity;
while Fine, Bright and Light are used for describing low color intensity.
Are your gems real or synthetic ?
- We sell real natural products only. They are clearly stated and we think the natural stone have something different and more valueable than synthetics. To search for any particular product type, please refer to the product categories and descriptions.
How do I make payment for my order ?
- Once you complete adding items to your shopping cart, simply follow the check out process and Payments will then be handled through Paypal.com., recommended. But if you don't satisfied for paypal, we can accept Western Union and transfering to our bank account in Thailand directly.
How do I use paypal to pay for my order ?
- After you have checked out your items simply click on the Check Out button and follow the Continue prompts until you reach the PayPal website and will be taken to a transaction page. Here you will be able to review the details of your order, including the total purchase amount. You may pay for your purchase securely and instantly using funds from your PayPal account or you can send payment to PayPal via credit card (VISA, Discover & American Express), debit card, eCheck or bank transfer. Once payment is approved, PayPal will immediately notify us by email.
How do we ship merchandise ? Is your shipment is insured ?
- We recommended FedEx , the 24-72 hour FedEx Express global delivery service for our shipping because it is Reliable, Guaranteed, Efficient, Traceable and Insurable. Free insurance is provided on all parcels shipped from Zoultier only. Insurance fee for all auction items is mandatory and paid by the customer. For Registed Air Mail, the insure will be active if you pay for it. The insurance tariff is equal to $ 2 for each increment of $50.00.
Why was I charged custom fees on my order ?
- Please be aware that you may be charged import duties and taxes that are levied once a shipment reaches your country. As customs charges vary widely from country to country, please contact your local customs office for further information.
Why did you charged me a return fee ?
- If you wish to return an item to obtain a refund, the amount of return fee will be deducted to cover both, the FedEx pick up from your location and the insured express delivery to Thailand. In addition to this, a reverse transaction fee generated by the payment service provider will be deducted from the refunded amount (the fee will vary depending on the method of payment used for that particular transaction).
How do I return items for a refund ?
- We provides a standard 7 day period, from receipt of delivery at your domicile, in which to return any items that fall short of your expectations. So we offer 100% trouble free return about order value only, the S&H charges and insurance are not refundable.
Where is my refund ?
- A refund is normally processed 15 days after we have received your return items. If you still have not received your refund 3 weeks after you have shipped your return items, please contact our friendly Customer Support department at email@example.com.
Are your gemstones enhanced ?
- Yes, some gem types require finishing before they are ready to be sold. As critical as good cutting and polishing, treatments have become an integral part of the modern gemstone industry. If you need any further information on treatments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm new gemstones, do you have buyer's guide I could follow?
- Understanding the value of gems is essential to making a successful and rewarding purchase. Regardless of the gem variety you’re buying, there are a few constant rules to bear in mind when selecting your jewel. You can contact us about the questions at email@example.com.
Do you have a standard procedure for the way you describe gem clarity ?
Flawless - Extra Fine Quality. These gems have microscopic inclusions which are difficult to slightly difficult to see under a loupe with 10x magnification....................
VVS 1 & 2 - Very Fine Quality. Small pin-pricks are just visible to the scrutiny of the close naked eye. However, the beauty of the gem is not diminished in anyway.....................
VS 1 & 2 - Fine Quality. Small pin-pricks and feathers are just visible to the scrutiny of the close naked eye. However, the overall beauty of the gem is still not diminished......................
SI 1 & 2 - Good to Medium-High Quality. These gems have inclusions which are fairly easy to see under the close naked eye. These inclusions are usually not really visible at an arm's length......................
I 1 , 2 & 3 - Medium to the lower qualities. Included gems with internal features that range from eye visible to very easily seen to the naked eye.......................
Translucent - Translucent stones allow light to pass through them, but the light is somewhat diffused (scattered).....................
Opaque - No light can go through the object.